IFF Achieves CDP “A” List Rating for Second Year
“As stewards of tomorrow, we embrace our responsibility to lead positive transformational changes toward a regenerative, healthy and abundant world,” said Andreas Fibig, Chairman and CEO. “This honor confirms the positive and effective approaches we are taking to move toward a low carbon economy and create a better future for our children.
For the past 15 years, the CDP, an international not-for-profit, has worked to drive sustainable economies. IFF is among 9% of corporations participating in CDP’s climate change program to be awarded a position on the Climate “A” List in recognition of its actions in the past reporting year.
IFF’s recent sustainability accomplishments include:
- Launching the industry’s first, on-site Wind Turbine running on 100 percent renewable energy
election of IFF’s CEO to the
Executive Committeeof the World Business Council for Sustainable Development(WBCSD)
to Improve the Lives of Vetiver Farming Communities in
- Launching a New Sustainability Strategy
- Being recognized as a 2016 top green company in the U.S. by Newsweek
- Debuting the First-Ever Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Fragrance: PuraVita™
- Installed the industry’s largest solar array
CDP’s chief executive officer
To learn more about how IFF accomplished year-over-year company-wide reductions in energy use, water use and greenhouse gas emission intensities, explore the company’s 2015 Sustainability report, strategy and recent initiatives found here: www.iff.com/sustain.
Michael DeVeau, 212-708-7164
VP, Global Corporate Communications & Investor Relations